This is the "Starchaser Universe" Timeline. It's loosely based on the events of the Prime Universe leading to the STO Universe.
When Cryptic decided in 2015 that the entire game until the Iconian War had taken place within the year 2409, a Deviation from the Starchaser Calendar was made. According to the Starchaser calendar and the in-game log system, the events of the Iconian War happened as early as 2415. So on our calendar, that's when it happened.
You can find out more by checking the in-game UI, writing your own logs, Or using the handy Stardate Calculator that STOAcademy has created.
In the event that your storyline takes place in Alternate Universes such as The Cryptic Timeline or the JJ Timeline or something, this template may be reused and those pages will be linked here.
Timeline Since Nemesis
2360s ~ Prehistory events of Star Trek Online (edit)
● The conflict between the Gorn and the Klingons begins when the I.K.S. Quv was attacked by a Gorn Ship. 207 Klingon Warriors died in the attack.
● King Slathis of the Gorn took the throne after his father's death in 2385.
● Starfleet deactivated its Borg task force. Task force member Seven of Nine cut all ties with Starfleet in protest and accepted a position with the Daystrom Institute.
● Empress Sela was exiled from the Romulan Star Empire after she was accused of plotting to kill the head of the Tal Shiar.
C In the Federation-Cardassian Treaty, the Cardassians agreed not to field a military or wage war if the Federation would provide security for Cardassian space.
● Starfleet updated its uniform code to allow officers to choose from several different uniforms.
● Romulus was destroyed by the Hobus supernova.● Donatra, the leader of the Romulan Star Empire, was presumed killed when her ship disappeared.● Hassan the Undying assassinated Raimus, opening the way for Hassan's employer, Melani D'ian to take over the Orion Syndicate. ● Ambassador Spock and Jean-Luc Picard appealed to the Vulcan Science Academy to assist the Romulans with the Hobus supernova. The Vulcans refused. ● Commander Data is promoted to the rank of Captain and given command of U.S.S. Enterprise-E.
●K'Dhan, son of Worf, was born.
● Ambassador Spock used red matter to create an artificial singularity, stopping the threat from the Hobus supernova. Both he and the Romulan Nero are believed to have died in the incident.
● The Federation Council approved a dual citizenship program for members of species who are allies of the Federation but not members. This opened the door for thousands of new applicants to Starfleet Academy.
● Holoprojectors became standard equipment on Starfleet vessels allowing for holographic crew members.
● Admiral Taris of the Romulan Star Empire forced a Klingon fleet to retreat from the Zela Pictoris system.
● The Cardassian Detapa Council signed trade agreements with Ferengi Grand Negus Rom that gave the Cardassians the financial support they needed to rebuild their industries and cities.
● J'mpok became chancellor of the Klingon High Council after slaying Martok in ritual combat in 2393.
● Melani D'ian, leader of the Orion Syndicate, signed an alliance with J'mpok and the Klingon Empire. As a gift she sent 1,500 women to be servents to the Klingon Great Houses.
● The Supreme Court of the Federation ruled that The Doctor was a sentient artificial lifeform. He is serving as Chief Medical Officer at the Starfleet research facility on Galor IV.
● The Vulcans celebrated the 225th anniversary of the completion of work on the rebuilt monastery at P'Jem. The ancient religious site was rebuilt by a coalition of Humans, Andorians, and Vulcans.
● Ja'rod, son of Lursa, was ambushed by strange tripedal aliens while on shore leave. He defeated these aliens in combat and brought one back to his ship for questioning.
● Ja'rod, son of Lursa, killed his captain and took command of the I.K.S. Kang in 2396 after the Captain Klor refused to investigate Undine infiltrations in the Alpha Quadrant.
● Starfleet Intelligence removed Captain T'Vix of the U.S.S. Cochrane and two of her senior officers. All records of the incident have been sealed.
● The I.K.S. Kang crossed into Gorn space as part of its investigation into Undine infiltration.
● The first link of the Federation transwarp network opened.
The Klingon-Gorn war begins
● With proof of the Undine infiltration of the Gorn Hegemony in hand, J'mpok declared war on the Gorn. ● A combined Orion and Klingon fleet invades Gorn space and clashes with a Gorn and Nausicaan fleet protecting their key worlds. ● The I.K.S. Kang returns to Qo'nos with evidence showing that Undine infiltrators are controlling the Gorn Hegemony and that they are responsible for conflict with the Klingon Empire. ● The Federation Council condemmed the Klingon invasion of Gorn space. In respons, the Klingons withdrar from the Klingon Accords and their alliance with the Federation. ● The Klingons withdrew from the Khitomer Accords after the Federation Council condemned the Klingon invasion of the Gorn Hegemony. ● The Klingon/Federation peace treaty dissolves.
● Admiral Taris was named Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire.
● Worf makes a personal appeal to the Federation Council and Starfleet for Federation support of the Klingons fight against the Undine infiltration of the Alpha Quadrant. When he is rebuffed, he cuts ties with the Federation.
● Councilor Konjah of the Klingon High Council was revealed to be an Undine after he was attacked by Lethean mercenaries. The members of the House of Konjah are killed or forced into hiding.
● A group of Klingon pilgrams attempt to kidnap Miral Paris and take her to fill her role as the Klingon Kuvah'magh
● A group of Romulan officers opposed to the rule of Praetor Taris made contact with Sela and offered her their support for a rebellion.
● Sela leads a Romulan and Hirogen fleet to Rator III. When Praetor Taris is found to be missing, Sela assumes control of the Romulan Star Empire.
● Construction begins on U.S.S. Starsock as one of the first of the Galaxy-Dreadnought line.
● J'mpok informs the Federation that he is invoking ancient claims to the Archanis sector, and that all Federation citizes must leave ● The Gorn Hegemony surrenders to the Klingons. The Klingons publically execute more than a dozen Undine infiltrators in the Gorn government and military.
The Klingon-Gorn War Ends
● Construction of U.S.S. Starsock complete. Initial crew is put into service.
Welcome to Star Trek Online, The Klingon-Federation war begins here (edit)
● U.S.S. Starsock is alerted to the declaration of war while in Romulan space and re-routes to the Klingon Neutral Zone's Donatu Sector.
● Hundreds of battle damaged and civillian ships are scuttled in Earth orbit in protest of the war with the Klingons.
● On a stranded galaxy class ship, Members of Starfleet Dental execute hundreds of Klingons beam over attempting to board the ship. They then make their way to nearby Drozana Station, and begin clensing it of Klingons, Orions, and Lice.
● U.S.S. Starsock, while cloaked, accidently impacts a cloaked Klingon Armada. It's captain is killed in the process, leaving lower ranking crew to attempt to take over the ship and hold out against the group of Klingons until support arrives