The U.S.S. Arrognace NCC-93420-N is a highly modified Armitage Class Heavy Escort Carrier.
- This highly evolved Armitage class ship has underwent massive changes sinces it's release in 2410, Captain Errant and his Crew have evolved the ship with the use of Designs by the crew and the use Borg technology inspired warp. Designed to carry Peregrine fighters, Captain Errant was just not happy with that and recruited a long time friend, Yucni from the Academy to come aboard with her Squadron of Advanced Delta Flyers, now with a group of Advanced Peregrines and Advanced Delta Flyers. Under Yucni's years of experience as a fighter pilot the Squadrons were quickly assembled and trained to not only carry out fighter sorties, but to also double as pilots for the shuttles that would carry out Anthi's Rapid Envelopment.
- >More Information to Come
- The U.S.S. Arrogance is a lead ship on the Front lines of the Neutral Zone in the war against the Klingon Empire, though Commended by Commander Anthi while stationed as First Officer of Starbase Omega, the ships is backed by the entire Fleets tactical ships and cruisers.
- The Crew of the Arrogance have become experts in Borg Salvage, at the end of each engagement salvage crews are sent aboard destroyed Borg vessels to recover both salvaged ship parts and damaged or destroyed drones, in an effort to find further technology usable by the Federation as well for possible advancements in vision technology for the Captain.
- The Arrogance is outfitted with a wing Advanced Delta Flyers known as Dragon Squadron. As a secondary, one cargo bay was converted in to an Advanced Peregrine Station, with the capacity for quick movement of the Peregrines to the Hangar bay as a secondary team.
Engineering Prototype Technology
- The U.S.S. Arrogance acts as a laboratory under the guidance of Captain Errant in the research and development of Vector Warp Plasma injectors. His goal is to bring the effieciency of warp to a new era allowing ships such as the Defiant class and the Vigilant class ships equipped with cloaking technology to travel at warp speeds with little or no Tachyon emissions, essentially making them completely untraceable by modern sensor scans even at warp speeds.
- The Crew of the Arrogance designed and have begun construction at Starbase Omega shipyard of an advanced version of the Vigilant Class Escort, though it's design is cutting edge, with new ideas pertaining to the nacelles swept back delta wing design and improved ram scoops, it is possible that combined with the Vector Warp technology, that the Federation could achieve its own Advanced Battle Cloaking technology to rival that of the Klingon B'Rel Bird of Prey.
- Dragon Squadron have been racing the Galaxy for years and are now backed by the crew of the Arrogance. With Yucni at the Helm, the team intends on racing for the cup in the years to come.
Trivia & Links
Wiki: Main Page | Tutorials | Navigation | Editing The Wiki
Shows: NX-01 | Discovery | TOS | TNG | DS9 | Voyager | Ent-F | Orville
Projects: Starchaser | Starsock | Aleksey Krupnyk | Evolution | Arrogance | Nova Scotia
Database: Star Wars | Risans | Dentals | Pubbies | Ships | Starbase
StarTrekOnline: Locations | Command Structure | Roles | Species | NPCs | Events | Fleets | Inventory | Devs / GMs
NON-FLEET MEMBERS WELCOMED!
All items (17)