|Full Name||Inada Petatu|
|Languages||English, Galactic Basic|
|Role||Warp Core Specialist|
- Inada was initially drawn to starfleet by the thoughts of accomplishing greatness. Unfortunately, she found her academy days somewhat lonely. She fell in to the role of bookworm and some openly threw the term "nerd" in her geneeral direction.
- Socially speaking, Inada is an excellent personality to have around. Easily the life of the party, she does seem almost completely alone on a ship where any potential romantic interest is afraid of her visual appearance, though her reaction is "I find Benzite ugly too, that's why I joined Starfleet!". No one's really sure if this is meant as black humor...
- She graduated in the top 10% of her class, and despite being offered a job on U.S.S. Explorer, she chose to extend her schooling as a Warp Core Specialist. At the rank of Lieutenant (Specialist), she took her first assignemnt aboard U.S.S. Starchaser and acted mainly as assistant to Chief Engineer Nox . She found that socially she clique'd well with the crew, becoming a primary confidant.
- Warp Core Specialist on U.S.S. Starchaser
- Is considered to have Genius Level intelligence and problem solving skills
- Originally, Inada and Ket'laouren were nameless Engineering population in the Foundry mission, however something about their look moved them to gain names, and Wikia has given them personalities.
Wiki: Main Page | Tutorials | Navigation | Editing The Wiki
Shows: NX-01 | Discovery | TOS | TNG | DS9 | Voyager | Ent-F | Orville
Projects: Starchaser | Aleksey Krupnyk | Starsock | Evolution | Arrogance | Nova Scotia
Database: Star Wars | Risans | Dentals | Pubbies | Ships | Starbase
StarTrekOnline: Ship Classes | Locations | Command Structure | Species | NPCs | Events | Fleets | Inventory | Devs / GMs
NON-FLEET MEMBERS WELCOMED!