|Languages||English, Galactic Basic|
If you enter the Transporter room and hear unexpected 70's Scifi Sounds, don't worry. Ket'Laouren thinks it's the best music humans have produced!
- Ket'Laouren was overjoyed at being accepted to starfleet academy, though quite bothered when he found that his peers had trouble understanding his verbal skills. Despite having improved a bit over time, many don't get his very pointed gung-ho attitude.
- "This is my project. This is my project to finish! I must finish my project quickly and efficiently and ignore all distractions. Prioritize everything. Yes! Let's Go! I'm gonna go my way."
- Oddly, Rahhmi found him irrisistably adorable when they encountered eachother and had to recruit him along on the ship. He and Dantastic have a running gag claiming that they're cousins, though Rahhmi rolls her eyes at this assuming that they're simply teasing her..
- Warp Theorist / Transporter Officer on U.S.S. Starchaser
- Nicknamed "The Wren" by Dantastic after a human known to have escaped seven major prisons, and eventually locked in a cube where he met his demise
- Originally, Inada and Ket'laouren were nameless Engineering population in the Foundry mission, however something about their look moved them to gain names, and Wikia has given them personalities
- Due to an accident where the shuttle he was on crashed, The Wren lost his left leg. He currently uses an artificial prosthetic.
Wiki: Main Page | Tutorials | Navigation | Editing The Wiki
Shows: NX-01 | Discovery | TOS | TNG | DS9 | Voyager | Ent-F | Orville
Projects: Starchaser | Aleksey Krupnyk | Starsock | Evolution | Arrogance | Nova Scotia
Database: Star Wars | Risans | Dentals | Pubbies | Ships | Starbase
StarTrekOnline: Ship Classes | Locations | Command Structure | Species | NPCs | Events | Fleets | Inventory | Devs / GMs
NON-FLEET MEMBERS WELCOMED!