|Full Name||Maria Parker|
|Displaced Age||At least 80|
|Languages||English, Galactic Basic, French, Klingon Bajoran|
|Former Stations||U.S.S. Starsock|
|Skills||Omegaforce Combat Tactics, Officer, Adv. Hand-To-Hand, Biology, Martial Arts, Swordplay|
|Romance||None, possibly Dima|
- When one first encounters Maria, they usually find themselves attracted to her array of color. Even Mr. Brot called her a "Paradise Bird" at first glance, however they soon find themselves a bit confused at her sometimes brash demeanor and, with the exception of klingons and Romulans, usually too harsh for company.
- Maria grew up around Humans, especially her polar opposite sister . In a world full of feeling and fears, where someone steps over themselves to avoid or cause insult, grief, or even enjoyment... Maria is quite honestly: Clueless.
- On one occasion, Maria created a clone of herself. For a week, she put this clone through rigorous testing to see if it was indeed an exact duplicate. It agreed with the results that indeed, it was! So the two decided that this clone must be dissected so that Maria can find out about her own anatomy. Rather than being morally bothered by this, or even afraid, the clone only lamented regret that the brain autopsy results would never be viewable to her. This dissection was performed while she was live, and despite intense pain, the clone never once considered the idea of stopping before her death.
- Starfleet was neither happy about the cloning, nor the clone process and subsequent experimentation, and was fully prepared to put Maria on trial, however this incidently was quietly forgotten about as Maria offered to share the Medical data with them.
- Maria was adopted by a family of travelers, along with her . The two of them enjoy playing polar opposites, Maria being the Cold stoic Sociopath, being the happy empathetic childlike one. Some Starfleet psychologists have suggested that it's possible the two of them overplay these qualities to seem more different.
- Maria had a somewhat hideous appearance until her 13th birthday. As her family was moving her and her sister to a new colony, The two of them sat down with their parents, revealing that Maria had the ability to shape shift. Biologically speaking, this ability comes from her lack of bonestructure, and simply an intense winding of muscles within her limbs, so as her arms get longer, they lose bulk.
- Maria decided around this time that she would try a smaller more feminine appearance. She adopted growing hair, A trait that she apparently had no problem choosing to do, as well as keeping her body more permanently in a bulky shape similar to whatever Cam's was. Though this made her more popular with boys of their age, she was unable to grasp a need to pursue romance. But as would also point out, "she doesn't see the need for recreation either".
- It was suggested by one of Maria's instructors that she might fit in best on the U.S.S. Starsock, because their crew has a reputation of being a bit "off in the head" and they just-so-happened to need someone to run Environmental Caaontrol Systems. While on board, she found herself frequently interacting with the EMH program, and eventually got some permission to make use of the Bio Lab. On her away team assignments, it was noticed that Maria had an exceptional tactical ability and she was given holodeck combat training. She also developed a hobby of fixing turret-devices.
- Maria enlisted in Starfleet hoping to be sent away to an isolated moon to study monotonous particles, also to get away from her family. decided to tag along and eventually embarked upon a quest to try and make Maria more social. The results to this day are usually comical.
- While on U.S.S. Starsock, Maria used her shapeshifting abilties to grab a wrench she had accidentally dropped into a conduit. happened to see this, and her ability to keep silent about Maria's little secret allowed the three of them to become quite close. Naturally, when was promoted to Captain, Maria gladly accepted a role on the new ship.
- People on Starchaser have a tendency to take up multiple duties that inspire and interest them, And Captain also frequently encourages the crew to pursue inspiration over what might be on the duty roster. As a result, Maria tinkers with the Life Support systems and also experiments in the bio lab. She prefers the later because it's quiet and not many on Starchaser have interest in biological things. The only recorded issue with her handling life support was an incident where the lights went out on several decks for an hour, but efficiency was increased 15% on these decks afterwards.
- Maria is not known for engaging in social tendencies, however she has developed certain kinships. Lately, she is found interacting with quite a bit, as the two seem to enjoy trading one-liners with each other. This friendship started while the two of them were on a shuttle mission to investigate the Vault.
- Believe it or not, she is actually quite close to her sister , and enjoys equally different social relationships with , and who is believed to be the only person that has ever made Maria laugh. Unfortunately, Others have a more difficult time approaching her.
- According to her sister, the closest that Maria has ever come to an actual Romance is with the Alien known as . She has on more than one occasion stated that she is his girlfriend, though there is no typical physical gestures that seem to back this up. has suggested that due to their species, they likely play things out telepathically.
- As became captain of, Maria stepped up to cushion Zuki's more "Standard" set of rules. The crew didn't really "Enjoy" the transition, but they didn't offer much resistance either. After finishing their duties, most of them would retreat to things they would have previously done while on duty. leadership allowed them to freely move about and do their thing so long as the job got done, and many of them excelled at this. however required things to be much more by-the-book. Maria managed to eventually translate to that the crew required certain leeway to be most efficient and they all came to respect and enjoy their new Captain.
- Maria's History is heavily intertwined with that of her sister Cameron
- Logistics / Bio Lab Specialist on U.S.S. Starchaser
- Recent revelations suggest she might be half-grey like the alien known as Dima
- Maria can See sound waves as well as hearing, as a result, she can detect a whisper at 300km
- Maria has limited shape-changing ability, in that she can trade bulk for length and extend her arms, even extending her mass so that one arm is small, and the other incredibly long
- In Starchaser Season 3 Maria was promoted to Omega Force Combat Specialist.
- In The episode Deep Space Tribble, Rahhmi nominated Maria as her successor for Captain of U.S.S. Starchaser .
- (see Refraction Reflected ) Mirror-Maria lead an extraordinarily different life from the green-haired one we know.
- The Borg came upon her planet and took her. Despite repeated attempts, they were completely unable to assimilate her for unknown reasons. This left her feeling worthless, and unworthy. She has since dedicated her life to teaching the borg nanites to accept her DNA.
- Though the Borg realized how to assimilate her many years ago, her repeated attempts have lead them to a cleaner more perfect infection process, and they have decieved her into remaining an outsider so that she will continue experimentation on new species.
- She is currently researching allowing the Mirror-Borg to assimilate the unidine. Having no knowledge of the Mirror universes, as the Borg have cross-assimilated several multiverse, she is apparently also helping them to assimilate the undine for our realm too.
- This Maria is coldhearted, with borg-like views on life, including her own, but a humanesque drive to be one of them much in the same way Data wanted to be human.
Wiki: Main Page | Tutorials | Navigation | Editing The Wiki
Shows: NX-01 | Discovery | TOS | TNG | DS9 | Voyager | Ent-F | Orville
Projects: Starchaser | Aleksey Krupnyk | Starsock | Evolution | Arrogance | Nova Scotia
Database: Star Wars | Risans | Dentals | Pubbies | Ships | Starbase
StarTrekOnline: Ship Classes | Locations | Command Structure | Species | NPCs | Events | Fleets | Inventory | Devs / GMs
NON-FLEET MEMBERS WELCOMED!